VAS long numbers are ranges of virtual numbers (also called longcodes) dedicated to Application services in the national numbering plan of each country. They are managed and allocated by the Regulator to licenced Telecom VAS Providers such as Internet Access Providers or Mobile VAS Access Providers. Subject to interconnection with all local GSM networks, the provision of the VAS long Numbers services offering in each country will bring the following benefits for Enterprises:
Subject to interconnection with all local GSM networks, the provision of the VAS long Numbers services offering in each country will bring the following benefits for Enterprises:
Features of the GTS-SMS Messaging Gateway:
- Availability of “native & active” VAS long numbers
dedicated to Enterprise ICT platforms and accessible to the entire base of mobile subscribers via Mobinawa App or via Fixed & GSM networks.
- No need for multiple fixed & mobile numbers and shortcodes for Voice, SMS and USSD services
Promotion to the public of a unique longcode number that identifies the Company and all its mobile communication & application services.
- No more CAPEX for private network infrastructure (E1links, PABX, Cabling, fixed phones):
Integration of VAS Communications into the data network of the Enterprise, allowing the evolution of the IT function to the ICT function.
- No more missed calls:
Reception on a single longcode number of multiple concurrent calls and routed to multiple corporate sites or employee smartphones thus improving the quality of the call attendant and customer service.
- Company Phone System becomes mobile:
Integration via any softphone App of SIP account extension of employee in their smartphone for professional use, regardless of their personal mobile numbers (BYOD Model).
- Control of all inbound & outbound calls
with online access to detailed statistics.
- Reduced Cost of external calls
(VoIP & Messaging) to mobile numbers.
- Enabling a sustainable development of a large number of mobile VAS/Digital Service Providers